How do I use the machine?
1. Remove furniture and clear the room.
2. Do a long slow thorough vacuum clean.
3. Remove dirty tank, then remove and fill the bottom clean water tank with hot tap water. Not boiling water.
4. The cap on the clean water tank also has a measuring cup. Add 2 cup fills of shampoo to your clean hot water.
5. Replace both tanks and put the machine against the wall for your first row of cleaning. It is easier to start close to whichever wall the machine is plugged into so you will move away from the power point as you clean.
6. Turn the machine on and release the handle using the green lever on the back of the handle. Releasing the handle will start the brushes.
7. Walk forward slowly, squeezing the red trigger in the handle. The trigger sprays clean water into the carpet. The machine is always sucking through the spout when turned on.
8. Release the trigger and pull the machine slowly backward over where you just went. Repeat this process until the water coming out looks clean. Heavy traffic areas could take up to 4-5 passes.
9. Continue this process across the room until satisfied the carpets are clean.
How do I use the tools?
Open the green flap on top of the dirty water tank.
Place the large main hose in the hole and turn clockwise to lock it in place
Plug the small hose into the flow-meter and turn clockwise to lock in place
Turn machine on and squeeze the red trigger to spray water. Be careful not to over wet furniture.
Suck up the water through the wide suction head on the handle piece.
Be careful not to bang the hose head into things as you could break it.
How do I clean the machine?